Have you heard about this case now being tried in Pennsylvania? Yesterday, I had to do a ‘search’ on ABC’s website and NBC’s website to even find some news about this–definitely not ‘home page’ news. I did find an article on CBS’s home page, but by and large, this issue has been swept under the rug by the United States’ mainstream Liberal media. Of course we know why Liberals don’t want this in the public’s face–because perhaps someone’s eyes might be opened to this evil–yet legal–act of killing an innocent human being.
Seems the ‘good’ Doctor Gosnell is charged with 7 counts of 1st degree murder, which occurred in his
murder (oh, excuse me, I mean abortion) clinic in Philadelphia, PA. He has been ‘accused’ of performing abortions on babies that were 30 weeks along in development. Other gruesome details have been revealed… let’s be honest here, killing/burning with a saline solution a baby in its mother’s womb and sucking it out with instruments, cutting it into pieces and then incinerating the child, IS gruesome and wrong. Take a look at this 8 minute video and then you will understand my comments regarding this issue.
- In the video, commentator Joe Scarborough is obviously touched by the horror of the 30 week old baby that had its spinal cord snipped by Doctor Gosnell, and reveals that his (Joe’s) youngest child was born prematurely at 27/28 weeks.
- Joe Scarborough actually used the word ‘murder’ in the same context as ‘abortion clinic’. He says, “We’re not talking about abortion here, we’re talking about murder.” Yes Joe, Pro Lifer’s have been pointing that out for years.
- Listing some of the gruesome details, Joe mentions “A child screaming after it was born alive.” Think about that one for a while, and let it come to your mind when you lay your head on your pillow tonight.
When Joe Scarborough interviewed former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell (Democrat), Ed stated that he is “Pro Choice” (the baby does not get to choose), and came up with that warped, cop-out Liberal crap that this case means there should be “tougher regulations and better oversight of abortion (murder) clinics.” (BTW, Ed is able to sit and speak about this subject since his own mother did not abort him.) Oh, pray that these people’s eyes would be opened to the truth of God’s word!
The White House (Obama) is being quite silent on this entire case. Guess it’s “above my (Obama’s) pay scale” to have any say or opinion on. (President Obama’s answer when asked as to when human life begins). But we know what his opinion is, we know what his belief is. President Obama has come out strongly and loudly FOR “a woman’s right to choose.” When President Obama spoke of the school children being shot at Newtown, CT, referring to them as, “the least of these” and mentioning that “they had their lives ahead of them”… please, note the hypocrisy. Why are the born “the least of these”, and the un-born or just born, not?
Well, I know when life begins and that information is really not above my pay scale:
- “For you formed my inward parts; you wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them. Psalm 139: 13-16.
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you…” Jeremiah 1:5
- In Matthew Chapter 25, when Jesus is speaking of how we are to treat others, He says in verse 45: “…Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” (my italics)
If you want to wade through the statistics on abortion, click here: http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/ I noticed that in 2008, 1.21 million babies were aborted in the United States. How many in all previous years since abortion has been legalized? How many since 2008? How many in China? How many in Europe? How many in…
As my final (at the moment) comment, I’d like to address the ones who say that if I am against abortion, then I can take on the responsibility to raise the child. Sorry, no. There is such a thing as self-control and contraception–your responsibility, not mine. Give the child up for adoption! There are couples waiting in lines that would pay all medical expenses and care and love the child you do not want. Rape? “1% of aborting women reported they were survivors of rape.” Why is the child penalized? Give it up for adoption! http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/